- July 2, 2016
- Posted by: 1Solutions
- Category: Adword, SEO, Uncategorized
Keywords remain at the core of PPC, s and any content marketing campaign. If you fail to bid for the proper keywords, be it short-or-long tail, then you may lose your potential in the market of content. After understanding what a keyword is, the next thing that comes in the mind is how to decide the keywords? How to decide which ones are the best to compete in the market?
Before deciding on the keyword it is necessary to understand that now-a-day researching for the exact match keywords is not enough. Search intent, dwelling time, bounce rates and user satisfaction have now paired with it. There are 100’s of keyword research tools available online free/paid. But which research tools are effective in the Google scenario that changed after 2015 is really to find. With some research, we have come up with some of the best keyword research tools that can help you to keep up with the present trends of keyword research and planning. Let us discuss about them one by one.
1. Google Keyword Planner (Free): As Google has changed the rules for searching, so to balance it, it has also come up with an effective Google Keyword planner (GKP). GKP suggests some synonyms and variations of the keyword, rather than exact keyword suggestions as provided by the tools like Ubersuggest etc. It gives a monthly or weekly account of stats related to average monthly search, competition for any particular keyword, average CPC for keyword etc. To use this tool, you will have to make a Google AdWords account. In the account, go to the tab highlighting ‘Tools and Analysis.’ Select the option of keyword planner and start planning for your keyword.
2. Ubersuggest (Free): It finds the long tail variations of the base keywords. It provides you with a numerical and an alphabetized list of endless variations of the keyword.
3. Wordtracker: When you enter any keyword in its search page, you will get 10 keyword suggestions based on the highest search volume. If you try to further research on it, it will give you statistical information relating to the competition in the market for the same keyword and the KEI (Key Efficiency Index).
4. YouTube Keyword Tool: As YouTube is the second biggest search engine, it has the potential of driving a lot of traffic to your website. Understanding its importance, some developers made this YouTube Keyword Tool. It helps you in the optimization of your video headlines as well as its description. You can alternatively use this tool to get some excellent ideas for your video content.
5. SEO Book: This tool offers keyword suggestions based on the daily search volumes produced by Google, Bing and Yahoo! You need to register first in order to use it. After that you can get even the SEA metrics such as monthly value, CPC etc.
6. Soovle (Free): Soovle works on the keyword roots. It searches for the most typed in keywords on Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc. and it includes eBay and Amazon as well for the search.
7. Wordstream: It is not totally free. It provides 30 free searches. This tool lists the keyword ideas search according to their relative frequency. You can even send all the keywords directly to your e-mail with the use of this tool.
8. Competitor Source Code (Free): Some people want to concentrate on what others are doing to get ahead, instead of developing their own ways. This tool is for them. It is not the best, but it helps you to find what Meta keywords your competitors are using to get a genuine ranking. In a Google Chrome browser, you just have to right click on the webpage and choose ‘View Page Source’. After that, just look for the keywords.
9. Keyword IO: Keyword IO helps you to make a country specific research on the keyword. Just enter a target phrase, chose the country and click on the ‘analyze’ tab. You will then get an overview of the keyword trends over time, potential keyword phrases in the market, TF.IDF and Text Rank based listing of the keywords and so on.
10. Keyword Eye: Although it is not total freedom, but it has a free plan also, which allows you to do 10 keyword searches per day. It can give you up to 100 keyword suggestions per report. You have to do a registration to use this tool. After that, you can decide whether you want to get the suggestions relating to the primary keyword only, or if you want it for a no. of other specified keywords. You can even opt for the ‘Autosuggest’ option to get automatic suggestion from this tool.
Conclusion: Now, we have given you a startup idea for any keyword research. The best way to decide the tool to be used in your entire research work is to keep in mind that the research tool should contain:
(A) Display ability of the tool for a considerable amount of keyword.
(B) Compare ability of the tool for measuring the results against the relevant statistics.
(C) Export ability of the tool for exporting the keywords anywhere.
Look out for a one single and well-designed tool, if you want the ease of use. If you have the time and patience, try out all the tools to get a very clear idea about the best keyword for your project. ALL THE BEST!
Read More About:- Common SEO Mistakes And How To Avoid Them