- December 23, 2015
- Posted by: 1Solutions
- Category: Web Designing
PSD to HTML conversion is the starting step in creating an effective website presence. You can slice custom designed PSD to HTML design as per the client’s business requirements. These days the HTML to PSD approach is quite effective as it helps in creating good looking responsive websites. Below are few links for the best tutorials you can follow to Learn PSD to HTML conversion. You can take your time and learn PSD to HTML at your own pace by following the links below-
- PSD to HTML Step By Step Conversion
Great tutorial to Learn PSD to HTML with detailed screenshots and source code. Here you can learn using 4 PSD files and learn how to build a WordPress website. The best part about the tutorial is that you get the source files as well.
- Convert PSD to HTML:
If you are a beginners, this is the perfect PSD to HTML guide for you. It has a two sets of tutorial services, PSD to HTML is covered in the second part. You should spend some time with part 1 as well to understand the tutorial better.
- Creating a Sleek Portfolio Website from Scratch:
In this tutorial, you can see and learn how to design a website from the scratch. This tutorial explains how you can build a website using clear HTML and CSS markups.
- Converting Photoshop Design to HTML: This PSD to HTML tutorial is a video-based tutorial which will help you to understand in detail how to convert PSD to HTML. The tutorial is around 1 hour long and explain the things well.
- Slicing & Dicing Photoshop Design:
- Code Your First PSD Tutorial:
If you are an amateur, this tutorial is for you. Learn to code your PSD file with these simple and easy-to-follow steps. The tutorial presents one of the easiest ways to learn how to code your design and is an ultimate guide for those who have some basic knowledge of markups.
- How to Code a Clean Web 2.0 Style Website Design from PSD:
This tutorial teaches you how to create the web page template from PSD mockup using HTML/CSS & jQuery library. From the two-part series ‘How to Create Clean Web 2.0 Style Web Design in Photoshop’, this is the 2nd part.
- How to Convert a Photoshop Mockup:
In this first part of Photoshop mock-up conversion video, the process of conversion from an Adobe Photoshop mockup of a site to real CSS based site is shown. No doubt, videos help a lot in understanding how a specific task is carried out. Go through this video to learn the whole process in detail.
- Convert PSD into CSS/HTML in Simple Steps:
Convert your PSD file into HTML/CSS markups with the help of these 4 easy to follow tutorials. The first one from the series explains the working of a photography site in clean CSS & XHTML. The second one illustrates the layout in detail, the third tutorial deals with the left column, its content and sorting the files. The fourth one focuses on center & right columns, the search box as well as a few IE hacks.
- PSD to XHTML/CSS: Minimal & Modern Layout:
- Converting Product Landing Page From Photoshop to HTML:
- PSD to HTML Conversion For A Working Website:
This straightforward PSD to HTML instructional lets you know how to code a snappy and sharp web page for an organization in Adobe Photoshop from the scratch.