- February 17, 2017
- Posted by: Team 1Solutions
- Category: SEO, Social media
Social media has become an essential part of almost every one’s day to day life. It has the popularity as a means of driving force to new customers to a website, yet there are many who have been dragging their feet back in setting up an e- commerce site. And there are many who are not able to turn their social media efforts into profit. Here we would be covering few tips that would maximize your social marketing efforts in E-commerce.
Lack of focus and a clear plan that need to be laid out for social marketing. But before designing a complete strategy need to be set up to make your presence felt on social media, and also be able to decide if the effort, time and money spent are worth your business. Here are few tips below.
Find and engage with customers:
To find customers go where they are, it’s a marketing jig. There are many social websites that can be used as a medium to interact with them also find new customers. Allow the customers to use their existing website profile to register to your site as well make sure the registration process is easy (with maybe just 2 basic steps: Name and Email Id) also including the homepage, product page, order confirmation page should have easy sharing buttons. Let your customers be the deciding factor and make it easy for them to give a feedback or rate your product.
Abstain from overselling:
Many at times in the struggle of attaining the customers on to your social site end up being too self servicing to the customers. Giving special offers and discounts are great but it should eat up only a small percentage of your content. It would be better if rather encourage the customers in discussions like sharing their views and ideas. As recommended by Experts recommend that 20% of your content can be promotional posts and the rest of the 80 % needs to be content that interests the customers and conversations.
Be Visually Creative:
With a bit creative thinking, one can make any brand find a meaningful way to create meaningful and visually appealing contents. As we all know photographs possess the highest potential when compared to social campaigns other types of to share to sites such as Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest etc.
Social media marketing is all about knowing your customers better. Never stop researching on other platforms because that the best way you can redefine your strategy and improve yourself as an e-commerce retailer. Be focused, consistent and smart in your efforts.