Social Media Trainee
Employment type: Full-time
We are looking for freshers to join our team as social media trainees.
Roles and responsibilities
- Management of social media handles across multiple channels
- Create editorial calendars and schedules for social media postings.
- Conceptualize, design, and execute new programs to increase user engagement & participation in Social.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content to increase engagement and increase followers.
- Capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Monitor trends in Social Media Tools, Trends, and Applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase the traffic on social media.
What we need from you
- A highly self-motivated and collaborative person, excited to create great web experiences.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge in design tools like Canva
- Good in web research
- Has Innovative thought process
Good to know
- WordPress site management
- SEO Knowledge
- Prior experience in social media management
Not required, but good if you’ve experience of