- June 17, 2015
- Posted by: 1Solutions
- Category: wordpress development
WordPress uses plugins to enhance certain things such as SEO, social media, cache, speed etc. For every function hundreds of plugin are available, some free and some paid. While it is not possible to review each and every plugin, here is a categorized list of top WordPress plugins you should definitely use in your Wordpress website.
1. SEO – WordPress SEO by Yoast- The most complete WordPress SEO Plugin, Yoast’s WordPress SEO plugin is an All in One SEO solution for your WordPress blog, used by experts worldwide.
2. Caching – WP Super Cache- Probably the most used plugin for caching website. This plugin creates static HTML files which helps to increase the page load speed of the website.
3. Newsletter – Mailpoet Newsletters- The easiest WordPress Newsletter plugin on the market. Create newsletters, automated emails, post notifications and autoresponders. Capture subscribers with its Signup widget.
4. Contact form – Contact form 7- Contact Form 7 (CF7) is one of the most popular plugins available for WordPress. It allows users to quickly create customised forms. The best part about Contact Form 7 is it can manage multiple forms and the forms can be customized per your liking.
5. Spam protection – Akismet- A plugin which identifies and blocks comment and trackback spam on blogs with integration to various blogging systems. Akismet checks your comments against the Akismet Web service to see if they look like spam or not and lets you review the spam.
6. Backup – Backup WordPress- As the name suggests Backup WordPress plugin helps to take the entire backup of the site and the database. You can schedule the backup as per your convenience.
7. Security – All In One WP Security & Firewall- This plugin is your best bet to safeguard your website. It reduces security risks by checking for vulnerabilities, and by implementing and enforcing the latest recommended WordPress security practices and techniques.
8. Gallery – NextGen Gallery- WordPress gallery plugin, NextGEN Gallery is the most popular portfolio and gallery choice for millions of WordPress users around the world.
9. Analytics – Google Analytics for WordPress- The Google Analytics by Yoast plugin for WordPress allows you to track your blog easily and always stays up to date with the new data. Using a widget, Google Analytics Dashboard for WP displays detailed analytics data and reports.
10. Feeds – FeedBurner FeedSmith- If you want anything related to feeds just go for this plugin. FeedBurner FeedSmith redirects the feed to Feedburner.com It also allows you to redirect your entire UO Blogs site content to a feed for your FeedBurner feed.