Employment type: Full-time
We are looking for a PHP developer with look technical and communication skills.
Roles and responsibilities
- Should have the ability to solve complex problems with simple solutions.
- Should be a self-motivated and collaborative person, excited to create great web experiences.
- Should have good communication skills.
- You should have the ability to write modern, performant, Object-Oriented code.
You should be proficient in
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS including cross-browser compatibility, performance.
- Version control systems such as Git.
Good to know
- Ability to build and consume RESTful APIs.
- CSS and/or any preprocessor (Sass, Less, etc.).
- Package manager e.g. Composer.
- Testing frameworks e.g. PHPUnit, jUnit, XDebug.
- Batch / Background Job Processing.
- Node.js / Grunt / Gulp.
Not required, but good if you’ve experience of
- Knowledge of WordPress coding standards.
- Experience in building WordPress plugins/functionality.
- WordPress Theme hierarchy.
- WordPress actions/filters API.
- WordPress Metabox API.